4.2m Ka Band LEO RXO Antenna
PR42X / Y-K model 4.2m antenna is designed for K-band LEO satellite communication. The antenna is in the form of dual shaped Ring-Focus antenna. The main reflector is divided into 12 panels, made with aluminum stretched panel. The feed horn is multi-mode corrugated horn. The feed is optional with TE21 mode mono-pulse auto tracking or program tracking plus step-tracking.
The antenna pedestal is in X / Y type. It is the key performing mechanism to achieve non-blind tracking in zenith. Each axis rotation range is ± 90˚, can cover the entire airspace, effectively avoid coiling and collector ring problem in Az/El structure. This structure is applicable for LEO satellite antenna tracking. The large-size final drive has high structural rigidity ensured the antenna pointing accuracy, tracking accuracy and rotation stability of the overall structure.
he main functions:
a) Have mono-pulse auto tracking, program tracking plus step-tracking, and external data guide tracking modes.
b) Have time offset adjustment and X, Y axis angle adjustment function in program tracking mode.
c) Have angle measurement data acquisition function in auto tracking mode;
d) Can be connected via a network interface or RS-232 serial interface with system monitoring computer, monitors the parameter configuration of antenna system, control and equipment status.
1) Antenna Type: Dual shaped Ring-Focus antenna
2) Antenna main reflector diameter: 4.2m
3) The main reflector surface accuracy: 0.3mm (RMS)
4) Antenna pedestal: X / Y type
5) Operating frequency: Rx: 20.2～21.2GHz
6) Polarization: circular polarization (LHCP, RHCP simultaneously or switchable)
7) Antenna gain: 56.4dBi@20.2GHz
8) Side-lobe: The first side lobe level≤-14dB
9) VSWR: 1.3: 1
10) Axial ratio: 1.1
11) System G/T value: 31.4dBK@5゜El
12) Interface type: WR-42
13) Travel range: ± 90 ゜ (Azimuth and Elevation)
14) Travel speed: 0.01 to 5 ゜ / s
15) Travel acceleration: ≥5 ゜ / s2
16) Pointing accuracy: ≤0.08 ゜
17) Tracking accuracy: mono-pulse auto tracking≤0.03゜; program tracking plus step-tracking ≤0.08゜
18) Antenna total weight: ≤1000kg
19) Rated power: ≤7kw
20) Working wind speed: 17m / s, gusts of 20m / s
21) Survival wind speed: 56 m / s
22) Working temperature: -40 ~ 55 ℃
23) Relative humidity: 100%
24) Rainfall: 100 mm / hr